02 September 2008

I love you Sunday Sun

Warm hearts and forevers

I have come to appreciate Sundays more then I think I ever have. Not only can I be uplifted in spirit, associate with others who share my faith but I get to spend the entire day with Riley. Church, nap, dinner, the occasional visitor or visit ahhh I can feel my muscles relax just thinking about it.

Tickle fights and cuddling occur in mass and we can relax and rest and talk and just be without worrying about where we have to be and when. We discuss our thoughts on what we took from our church meetings that day and what we would like to give. We talk about this and that and the other, we read and we write and we exist together with a greater harmony it seems with the weeks chaos behind us.

Grateful for Sundays

No comments: