01 August 2008

someday...

A new couch...




































































So many to choose,
p.s. I really love all the the patterns featured above I couldn't choose just one


and... a room just for books, wall to wall to wall of the most wondeful, wondrous books























and... a comfy chair to sit and read them in




















and just for good measure.... one of these





















and one of these....




















and maybe one of these...






















as you can see I have been daydreaming and looking at pottery barn online, and trying to figure out how I can legally and rather quickly earn about $10,000 to pay for all this stuff. Any suggestions would be appreciated, but remember the stipulation of having to be a legal.

3 comments:

Lindsey and Brett said...

I know all about these kinds of daydreams. Sometimes I worry that we'll never be in one place long enough to actually own a house complete with furnishings. One day though, right? It's always nice to dream. My biggest dream is a really nice bed. I hate waking up with back problems every morning.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

where are the wedding pics?

Lex said...

Wedding pictures will be up in no time. I was distracted by my husband and never got back around to it. This week though