18 March 2008

Simpsonized

So the Simpsons are big right? I wasn't really allowed to watch them growing up for good reason but that does not negate the fact that the simpsons in all of there disfunctional genious aren't Hi-larious. I will admit that I have seen the simpsons movie on more then one occasion and have laughed heartily at many episodes. One of my good friends life seems to have been centered around the Simpsons and often you can guess she is quoting the Simpsons if you are lost as to what she is talking about. Yes Lindsey I am refering to you and I love it. Yes indeedy the Simpsons are funny. So I decided it would be fun to see myself as a Simpson character and even better to share it with you all.

If I were to be a simpson certainly my name would be Sassy Simpson the hippie, happy go lucky cousin to Homer.

having technical dificulties will post myself simpsonized as soon as i can figure it out
-Obviously it didn't work that well, I will keep trying, otherwise you can check out this link
-http://simpsonizeme.com/ecard.php?lang=en_us&code=uxmolpauqrzihfrcpmaqbomkfehegcrf#

1 comment:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

That is a perfect simpsons charactachure (dont ask me how you spell that) of you!