09 August 2008

uS&thEm

{Mr. & MrS. Smith}









{We are so grateful that so many family and friends could be there. We love you all}











{my brothers}



{I wasn't sure who had licked my face. . . until now, paybacks JJ, paybacks}


{Megs and torrey weren't there:( but these are my siblings}




{Chelsey & Natalie; My new sisters! aren't they gorgeous}





{The utter chaos of the Roussel's}. . .






{and the sheer composure of my new family}




{I Love my family}




{Kaylee and my brother sean}



{The Wessman's}



{The joining of two families, I couldn't have been more blessed}





{I absolutely Love this pic w/ my parents}






{My second family, The Rizzutos!}



{the "traditional" giving the bride away, doesn't my dad look torn up?}










{Ri with his parents, they are amazing}





{Ken & Laura, I love them!}





{Grandma & Grandpa Alexander}




{aunts & uncles & grandparents & people that really love Riley and have helped him through so much}




{Ella not used to the heat, look at those cute little rosy cheeks}






{Sisters}



{Chad & Michelle Alexander, "uncle Chad"}




{aunt Judy & uncle Roger; I still can't decide if they were going for bunny ears or devils horns Riley may look innocent... ;) as you can tell they are a lot of fun, they flew in from Utah for the wedding!}

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I L-O-V-E seeing your wedding pictures! The ones of your family are too cute, but I LOVE the one of you and your brothers... they haven't changed a bit!!! :)